Feel the Beat (F2Jam) Feel the Beat (F2Jam)

Really fun, but has one main problem

I thought that this was a very fun game. I liked the piano style gameplay the most. But it was really awkward to play because the notes were in random places and it didn't feel like you were playing the music. I hope there's a sequel and that you can fix that problem.

Modern Medieval 2 Modern Medieval 2

Double U Tee Eff, Mate?

I have yet to hear the "Passions in Freedom" stuff. Er Gey.

SaucedMike responds:

It was in the menu frame that I ended up removing.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

What?

There's levels?!? Wow, this whole time I thought I was doing good.

deja blue deja blue

dun dun dun, dundundundun dun dun dun.....

If your going to make a song that 3 mins long, at least make it change every once in a while. It sounds like you took a G-Unit song, cut the vocals and just left the beat. the beat its self is kinda cool..... for the first 4 seconds. Then it repeats over, and over, and over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over again until the listener is forced to shoot his brains out just to get the infesting beat from controling their mind and writting a good review for this "song".

grandman1023 responds:

brutal....awww???? thanx for the review?

Trance_Mechanix Trance_Mechanix

My ears!

O, God. I just couldn't take that song. I just had to stop it to write this review or else I would contract and ear infection. It sounded horrible, the notes were horrible, and I bet it tastes and smells horrible too. Let me give you some advice, take this song, or whatever the hell it came from, put it on a flash drive. Then take that flash drive and stomp on it, then burn it. Scoop the ashes and place it into a rocket and send that rocket hurdling towards the sun. This is the only way to fully destroy this hellish creature. Better luck next time. Hope you make better songs. God speed.

Darth-Jizuya responds:

Thanks for the feedback...my bad.

DKL gameboy - piano DKL gameboy - piano

DK Land

It seems like you know your way around a piano, that'll get you quite far in life. I liked that you've decided to play DK Land song, what I didn't like was that you didn't tamper, manipulate, twist, or remake it. You know you when you're a good composer and a musician when not only you can play the original piece but can also remake it into your own. I like what your doing, don't quit. Only a handful of people can be great. Are you great. I think you can be.